YOUR PRIVACY & SECURITY
We value your trust and your privacy and therefore all personal, contact, and payment information is used only to ensure timely processing of your order, email or telephone communications regarding your order, or promotional mailings that you have registered for.
EMAIL & ADDRESS INFORMATION
We do not and will not ever share or sell any customer information to any third party. Period.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES & RESOURCES
Luttrellconcessions.com includes some hyperlinks to other Websites. These are provided for your information and convenience and are not intended as an endorsement by Luttrellconcessions.com We are not responsible for any content contained on any Website reached from these links. Once you link to another site, you are subject to the privacy policies of that site.
The buyer agrees to be governed by the following:
* Mark Luttrell is dba luttrellconcessions.com
* The buyer agrees to get all the information necessary for them to make an educated decision regarding the purchase. The buyer agrees not to hold Luttrellconcessions.com or its agents responsible for anything not stated in the listing or included in the picture, including, but not limited to, assumptions made by the buyer or any verbal statements.
* The buyer accepts responsibility for checking his state and local codes and making sure the items purchased meets those codes before the order is placed with .Luttrellconcessions.com
* Orders are usually shipped out about 5-10 business days after payment has been processed and the order confirmed, unless otherwise noted in the item's listing. However, due to potential stock issues, orders may occasionally take 4-6 weeks to ship.
Concession trucks may take up 6 to 8 weeks depending on supplier back orders and production delays. The buyer agrees that there is NO GUARANTEE OF SHIPPING TIMES.
* The buyer agrees not to cancel the order. However, if the buyer has a need to cancel the order, the buyer needs to notify Luttrellconcessions.com by mail or email as soon as possible. Requests for cancellation are discussed below.
* The buyer agrees to pay all costs relating to the shipment, including charges by the shipping company, which were not paid during check out. These charges might include, but are not limited to, charges due to inaccurate information provided to Luttrellconcessions.com relating to the delivery or due to the failed delivery attempts by the shipping company.
* The buyer agrees to perform their fiduciary duty to protect their property after it is shipped.
* The buyer agrees to accept all items related to the order during delivery attempts.
* The buyer agrees that any refused shipments or any shipments the carrier cannot deliver, will be considered as being delivered to and accepted by the buyer. The buyer agrees to accept responsibility for any concerns, issues, or charges for these shipments and agrees to hold Luttrellconcessions.com harmless.
* The buyer agrees to inspect the shipment during delivery by the shipping company for damages, both obvious and hidden.
* If damages are noticed, the buyer agrees to accept the delivery and note on the delivery receipt all damages or concerns they notice. Failure to notate any defects could result in a significant reduction in the carrier's liability during damage claims.
* The buyer agrees to file loss or damage claims with the carrier. Shipping companies do not allow 3rd parties to file or get involved in a damage claim. Luttrellconcessions.com is a 3rd party in the shipment of most all of the items it sells.Luttrellconcessions.com will eagerly assist the buyer with the filing and handling of the claims based on the buyer's needs and requests. The buyer agrees to accept all responsibility for filing the claim in the manner and time frame directed by the carrier.
* The buyer agrees to hold Luttrellconcessions.com , its suppliers and vendors harmless for claims of supposed improper packing.
* The buyer agrees to have the merchandise assembled, installed, and adjusted by knowledgeable, licensed, authorized and experienced personnel. Improper installations may void any warranty and usually cause malfunction.
* If the item is materially different from what is described or pictured in the items presentation on the web, the buyer agrees to inform Luttrellconcessions.com of any concerns and agrees to accept Luttrellconcessions.com decision regarding such concerns.
* Any reports of malfunction should include an inspection report from a knowledgeable, licensed, authorized, experienced technician detailing his findings regarding the issue.
* The buyer agrees that there are NO WARRANTIES of either merchantability or fitness for a particular use and that all USED merchandise is sold 'AS IS / WHERE IS' and 'WITH ALL FAULTS'. The buyer acknowledges that any used equipment might not be received in working condition.
* The buyer agrees that all concerns about new merchandise will be limited to what is covered in the particular manufacturer's warranty and that they will hold Luttrellconcessions.com and it's agents harmless for all matters regarding the item, including, but not limited to any matters regarding the manufacturer's performance per the warranty.
* The buyer agrees that they will abide by Luttrellconcessions.com decisions regarding any return, cancellation or damaged items matters and that any exceptions to the purchase agreement regarding such matters is the sole right of Luttrellconcessions.com .
* Requests for Cancellation:
* If the supplier allows cancellations and the request is received in a sufficient time frame for the shipment to be held with the supplier. The buyer will receive a refund in full.
* Some of the equipment Luttrellconcessions.com sells is custom made, or manufactured to order. Many of our suppliers do not allow cancellation of these items. Thus, requests for cancellation of these items may not be honored, or may be subject to cancellation fees which are usually a minimum of 25%.
is received after the item ships and the supplier will allow a return, the buyer will receive a refund of what they paid less all the suppliers restocking fee, and any other expenses incurred by Luttrellconcessions.com and / or the supplier including, but not limited to, packing, shipping, and re-stocking fees.
*No refund of deposit will be given for any reason on Food Trucks or Concession Trailers. This is due to the fact that all Trucks and Trailers are made to the ordering customers specifications. If for some reason there is a problem with financing the remainder of payment due we will try to sell the trailer for the customer to help offer most if not all of the deposit money back.
If final payment is not made or is dishonored then buyer agrees and understands that the truck can be repossessed.
* If a return is approved, the customer must obtain a Return Authorization number prior to returning the item. The customer will be responsible for all freight costs and a minimum of 25% restocking fees.
* All applicable freight charges, any damages incurred to product and all applicable repair charges are the buyers responsibility.
* Please notify us of refused shipment so we may process your account credit once the item has been received in good condition in re-sellable packaging.
* If you fail to notify us of a return in writing, do not receive authorization to do so, or if the product is returned in unsatisfactory condition, there will be no credit.
* If the customer refuses a shipment, the customer will also be responsible for the cost of the return shipping. No exceptions will be made unless there is a written agreement between the Company and the customer reached prior to time of delivery.
* If the buyer thinks there is a misrepresentation regarding the item or its condition in our description, or Terms and Conditions, the buyer must relay to the seller why he or she thinks there is a misrepresentation. The seller will review the facts and make a decision regarding the alleged misrepresentation. If the seller agrees there is a misrepresentation, the seller will refund only the amount of the merchandise upon its return to our facility freight paid by the buyer. We will not refund packing or shipping charges. The buyer agrees to accept the seller's decision.
* Any concerns must be submitted to us by email within 5 days of receipt of the item.
* The customer agrees to authorize Luttrellconcessions.com to charge their credit card to deduct all applicable charges before issuing a refund. If returned and the fees exceed the cost of the order you agree to be responsible for the difference.
buyer agrees to pay deposit for purchase of truck,material ,equipment .and balance due upon pick up
via bank wire ,certified funds or cash
1. CONDITION OF ITEMS
we do not sell USED EQUIPMENT> period.
o All new equipment is sold with only the manufacturer's warranty, if applicable. Warranty concerns should be immediately addressed with manufacturer.
o We do our best to represent items as accurately as possible. Our descriptions are based on information from manufacturers and our personal knowledge at the time of listing the item. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information.
o Where noted, we have tested items. This cannot be construed as a guarantee that the item will continue to work for a specified amount of time. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE.
You understand and agree that the owners of this site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.
Release and Limitation of Liability.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Buyer releases Luttrellconcessions.com and it's agents from all claims, demands, liabilities, actions, losses and damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive and consequential damages (including without limitation lost profits, revenue and/or data), related to or arising out of or in connection with the Conditions of Business, the Site, the inability to use the Site, any Decorative Item offered for sale or sold through the Site or any other goods or services purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the Site. If the Buyer is a California resident, the Buyer waives California Civil Code § 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” In all events, the liability ofLuttrellconcessions.com and it's agents to a Buyer is limited to the amount of the Buyer’s Premium paid by the Buyer to Luttrellconcessions.com or it's agents if applicable in the transaction, or 20% of the purchase price if no Buyer’s Premium was paid.
The Buyer agrees to defend and indemnify anLuttrellconcessions.com d it's agents against and hold Luttrellconcessions.com and it's agents harmless from all losses, damages, liabilities, costs (including without limitation attorneys’ and paralegal' costs and fees) and claims arising out of or related to the use of the Site by the Buyer, the purchase of Items by the Buyer, the nature or quality of the Items, and any disputes between the Buyer and the Seller of the Items.
propane and fire suppressionTo the maximum extent permitted by law, the Buyer releases mark luttrell dba Luttrellconcessions.com and it's agents from all claims, demands, liabilities, actions, losses and damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive and consequential damages (including without limitation lost profits, death , etc, due to malfunction of propane incidents , or fire suppression failures .